We recently neared the end of a 7500 mile roadtrip. We stayed in motels and B&Bs the whole time. This one was ok but far too expensive for the small basement room we received. The breakfast and coffee service were very good though.
Biggest hassle was the wifi was down and the young ladies working there did not appreciate how this impacted tenants who needed to download Grand Teton and Yellowstone apps before setting out. All that was needed was a router/modem reboot.
Next time we'll stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its soaring fir beams and rustic tile floors, The Alpine House offers a comfortable and airy ambiance that has been attracting mountain lovers for years. Relax on our porches amongst our perennial gardens, in the Viking Bar, or in our traditional Finnish sauna. It is a pleasant stroll into town for dinner, or take one of our bikes out for a spin.Also, nestled on the bank of Flat Creek, our cottages offer visitors more privacy and the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful outdoor patios, gardens and lawn. The cottages are perfect for long stays with families or entertaining small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Alpine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Jackson Hole, WY