We stayed in a "cabin" that was touted as riverfront but was a block from the creek and fronted on the parking lot. The floors were dirty in the cabin. The tub creaked with every movement. The shower walls were cracked. There was no closet or dresser. One of the windows had a lace rag thumbtacked over it, not at all blocking the sun from coming in. And, it was expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its soaring fir beams and rustic tile floors, The Alpine House offers a comfortable and airy ambiance that has been attracting mountain lovers for years. Relax on our porches amongst our perennial gardens, in the Viking Bar, or in our traditional Finnish sauna. It is a pleasant stroll into town for dinner, or take one of our bikes out for a spin.Also, nestled on the bank of Flat Creek, our cottages offer visitors more privacy and the opportunity to enjoy our wonderful outdoor patios, gardens and lawn. The cottages are perfect for long stays with families or entertaining small groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Alpine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alpine House Hotel Jackson
- The Alpine House Jackson Hole, WY