The Lodge was a great stay. I'd recommend staying on the third floor and the new wing is fantastic.
We stayed in the King Mini Suite with Fireplace and were very impressed. We also got the chocolate covered strawberries which are phenomenally delicious! Definitely some of the best we've had. Hotel staff was very accommodating with all requests. I just wish they had some different variety K-Cups for the in-room Keurig machine! :)
I also liked the option the heater had to run a fan constantly as I can't sleep without some white noise like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Jackson Hole unveiled a complete renovation in the Fall of 2012. Come experience the area's most luxurious accommodations offering generous amenities, stylish rustic decor and unsurpassed comfort. Each mini suite beckons guests to unwind with presidential double pillow top mattresses dressed with plush linens and accents and a spacious sitting area outfitted with a queen sleeper sofa. The spacious bathroom features granite countertops, double vanity and Molton Brown bath products. After a day of outdoor adventure in Jackson Hole, we invite you to relax and experience the best in technology with a 52" LCD LED 3D television and Blu-ray player, iHome alarm clock and a large desk with a built-in electronic hub, ideal for recreational and business travelers alike. Hotel amenities include a new lounge & patio serving innovative cocktails and family friendly cuisine, a newly designed indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, and a state-of-the art fitness center. The Lodge offers a complimentary gourmet buffet breakfast to guests each morning. Make use of the courtesy car (upon availability 7am-11pm)or the free local town shuttle that makes regular stops out front for quick trips into town. Dining and shopping galore are located nearby. The Lodge at Jackson Hole is centrally located near Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and the great Snake River. Nearby recreational activities include fishing, whitewater rafting, hunting, sightseeing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling and horseback riding. Relax in luxurious accommodations after an exciting day of exploring beautiful Jackson at the Lodge at Jackson Hole! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Best Western
- Jackson Hole Wy
- Jackson Hole Best Western
- The Lodge At Jackson Hole WY