We stayed here twice during a trip to the Parks. The rooms are large, quiet, and perfectly clean. The beds are very comfy. Huge flat screen TV. Great bathroom with lots of room to move around and a rain shower. Staff exceedingly friendly.
Complimentary buffet breakfast comes with the room rate. For a buffet, it's one of the better ones with a nice assortment of fresh fruit.
Indoor / outdoor pool can be a tad chilly in the evenings. They seem to turn on the heat in the mornings. But the outside pool area is decorated with their famous bear carvings.
The pictures on their website of the outside are deceiving. This is not an isolated property.
Would definitely stay here again. We stayed here several years ago when it was a Best Western and the remodeling only made it better.
The best restaurant in town is the Gun Barrel which is right next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Jackson Hole unveiled a complete renovation in the Fall of 2012. Come experience the area's most luxurious accommodations offering generous amenities, stylish rustic decor and unsurpassed comfort. Each mini suite beckons guests to unwind with presidential double pillow top mattresses dressed with plush linens and accents and a spacious sitting area outfitted with a queen sleeper sofa. The spacious bathroom features granite countertops, double vanity and Molton Brown bath products. After a day of outdoor adventure in Jackson Hole, we invite you to relax and experience the best in technology with a 52" LCD LED 3D television and Blu-ray player, iHome alarm clock and a large desk with a built-in electronic hub, ideal for recreational and business travelers alike. Hotel amenities include a new lounge & patio serving innovative cocktails and family friendly cuisine, a newly designed indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, and a state-of-the art fitness center. The Lodge offers a complimentary gourmet buffet breakfast to guests each morning. Make use of the courtesy car (upon availability 7am-11pm)or the free local town shuttle that makes regular stops out front for quick trips into town. Dining and shopping galore are located nearby. The Lodge at Jackson Hole is centrally located near Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and the great Snake River. Nearby recreational activities include fishing, whitewater rafting, hunting, sightseeing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling and horseback riding. Relax in luxurious accommodations after an exciting day of exploring beautiful Jackson at the Lodge at Jackson Hole! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Best Western
- Jackson Hole Wy
- Jackson Hole Best Western
- The Lodge At Jackson Hole WY