We stayed at this hotel on our family vacation in June 2012. I had gotten a discount as the reservations person never had contacted me when I made several inquiries in October and then in February finally I was contacted by a new employee to see if I still wanted to stay. I was hesitant as it seemed strange--but it was a nice offer. I am so glad we did stay there as our family still thinks of this hotel as one of our favorites. They have carved wooden bears all over the property and it is so charming. The pool area is wonderful and for once it is more than the photos. Great after hiking all day. It was my dream hotel room--huge--current, clean and well decorated. Fireplace! Giant flatscreen and the bed was just amazingly comfortable. The bathoroom is awesome--giant walk in with rain shower.
The breakfast is wonderful, in fact they should teach all the best western hotels how to do breakfast--they get it right!
I have stayed at many Best Westerns this past couple years and this is the only one I would reccomend. Thanks!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Jackson Hole unveiled a complete renovation in the Fall of 2012. Come experience the area's newest and most luxurious accommodations offering generous amenities, stylish rustic decor and unsurpassed comfort. Each mini suite beckons guests to unwind with presidential double pillow top mattresses dressed with plush linens and accents and a spacious sitting area outfitted with a queen sleeper sofa. The spacious bathroom features granite countertops, double vanity and Molton Brown bath products. After a day of outdoor adventure in Jackson Hole, we invite you to relax and experience the best in technology with a 52" LCD LED 3D television and Blu-ray player, iHome alarm clock and a large desk with a built-in electronic hub, ideal for recreational and business travelers alike. Hotel amenities include a new lounge & patio serving innovative cocktails and family friendly cuisine, a newly designed indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, and a state-of-the art fitness center. The Lodge offers a complimentary gourmet buffet breakfast to guests each morning. Make use of the courtesy car (upon availability 7am-11pm)or the free local town shuttle that makes regular stops out front for quick trips into town. Dining and shopping galore are located nearby. The Lodge at Jackson Hole is centrally located near Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and the great Snake River. Nearby recreational activities include fishing, whitewater rafting, hunting, sightseeing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling and horseback riding. Relax in luxurious accommodations after an exciting day of exploring beautiful Jackson at the Lodge at Jackson Hole! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Lodge at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Best Western
- Jackson Hole Wy
- Jackson Hole Best Western
- The Lodge At Jackson Hole WY