We arrived in Jackson Hole without any booking and any claim, our pourpose was only three days in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks.
Impressed by the sign and by cute wooden bears at windows of the hotel we stopped. What a nice surprise! A warm lobby with an amazing fireplace, staff extremely friendly and polite. We asked for a room for three nights and we got a beautiful room, with fireplace, a big and comfortable bed with amazing pillows, wi-fi and breakfast included for a price that we still consider incredible $ 119 per night. The indoor pool and outdoor hot whirlpool were a welcome respite after a day spent walking in the parks. The Jackson Hole downtown is a short walk away, about one mile, or 2 minutes by car. If I have to find a flaw: the elevator, sometimes, it made me crazy, and I would have preferred the breakfast before 7 AM because we used to move to parks very early in the morning, so we always had breakfast elsewhere, however, is a minor fault, understandable in this season. All in all it was a wonderful experience that we will repeat as soon as we will have occasion to visit this beautiful town, and certainly in this beautiful hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Best Western Jackson
- Jackson Best Western
- Jackson Hole Wy
- Jackson Hole Best Western
- The Lodge At Jackson Hole WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jackson Hole's Newest in Luxury - complete renovation Spring 2012. Experience the area's newest and most luxurious accommodations offering generous amenities, stylish rustic decor and unsurpassed comfort. Each mini suite beckons for guests to unwind with presidential double pillow top mattresses complete with plush bedding linens and accents, as well as a spacious sitting area featuring a sleeper sofa. The spacious bathrooms offer granite countertops, plush robes and fine bath amenities. After a day of outdoor adventure in Jackson Hole, we invite you to relax and experience the best in technology with a 52" LCD LED 3D television and Blu-ray player, iHome alarm clock, and a large desk with a built-in electronic hub, ideal for any traveler. Hotel amenities include a new restaurant serving innovative cuisine, a newly designed indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, and sauna, and a state-of-the art fitness center. We offer a complimentary gourmet breakfast to our guests each morning. The local town shuttle makes regular stops at The Lodge at Jackson Hole making getting around town easy and convenient. Dining and shopping in Jackson Hole are located nearby. This hotel is centrally located near Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Snake River. Great nearby recreational activities include fishing, whitewater rafting, hunting, sightseeing at national parks, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling and horseback riding. Find luxurious accommodations whether exploring Jackson Hole or the Grand Tetons at this hotel gem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Hotwire, Charlestowne Hotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.