We arrived in Jackson Hole without any booking and any claim, our pourpose was only three days in Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks.
Impressed by the sign and by cute wooden bears at windows of the hotel we stopped. What a nice surprise! A warm lobby with an amazing fireplace, staff extremely friendly and polite. We asked for a room for three nights and we got a beautiful room, with fireplace, a big and comfortable bed with amazing pillows, wi-fi and breakfast included for a price that we still consider incredible $ 119 per night. The indoor pool and outdoor hot whirlpool were a welcome respite after a day spent walking in the parks. The Jackson Hole downtown is a short walk away, about one mile, or 2 minutes by car. If I have to find a flaw: the elevator, sometimes, it made me crazy, and I would have preferred the breakfast before 7 AM because we used to move to parks very early in the morning, so we always had breakfast elsewhere, however, is a minor fault, understandable in this season. All in all it was a wonderful experience that we will repeat as soon as we will have occasion to visit this beautiful town, and certainly in this beautiful hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Jackson Hole unveiled a complete renovation in the Fall of 2012. Come experience the area's most luxurious accommodations offering generous amenities, stylish rustic decor and unsurpassed comfort. Each mini suite beckons guests to unwind with presidential double pillow top mattresses dressed with plush linens and accents and a spacious sitting area outfitted with a queen sleeper sofa. The spacious bathroom features granite countertops, double vanity and Molton Brown bath products. After a day of outdoor adventure in Jackson Hole, we invite you to relax and experience the best in technology with a 52" LCD LED 3D television and Blu-ray player, iHome alarm clock and a large desk with a built-in electronic hub, ideal for recreational and business travelers alike. Hotel amenities include a new lounge & patio serving innovative cocktails and family friendly cuisine, a newly designed indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, and a state-of-the art fitness center. The Lodge offers a complimentary gourmet buffet breakfast to guests each morning. Make use of the courtesy car (upon availability 7am-11pm)or the free local town shuttle that makes regular stops out front for quick trips into town. Dining and shopping galore are located nearby. The Lodge at Jackson Hole is centrally located near Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and the great Snake River. Nearby recreational activities include fishing, whitewater rafting, hunting, sightseeing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling and horseback riding. Relax in luxurious accommodations after an exciting day of exploring beautiful Jackson at the Lodge at Jackson Hole! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Jackson Best Western
- Jackson Hole Wy
- Jackson Hole Best Western
- The Lodge At Jackson Hole WY