We are very familiar with the Best Western Lodge at Jackson Hole. This is the only place we stay when we come to Jackson. The last time was two years ago, in 2010. My husband and I had commented at the time that the place was showing some wear, but still enjoyed it. This year, boy, what a CHANGE!
The hotel has gone through a complete remodel!!! WOW
The rooms were just beautiful! New furniture, tv, sofa bed (leather), carpet, marble, you name it. The bed was super comfortable. My kids said the sofa bed was ok as well. The fridge is an oversized small fridge, plenty of room for what you bring. They even have the Keurig coffee machine, yum!
Bathroom: the updated marble bathroom was just awesome! So pretty and open. Kids liked all the shower heads. I only have ONE complaint. There are no outlets by the mirror. This is really awkward when you are trying to curl your hair or shave. Maybe it was an oversight in this one room, but it really was awkward.
Swimming pool: The pool is very nice, 2/3 inside 1/3 out. You can swim under the door enclosure. Outside hot tub was very nice. Indoor hot tub has no way of turning on the jets/bubbles... no idea why, but couldn't find a switch... maybe they tiled over them? The interior of the swimming pool is beautiful... pretty curtains hanging help dampen the noise. My boy loved the sauna!
Breakfast: The breakfast was really nice. Nice selection of items. It was a REALLY busy weekend and it was a little chaotic, but the employees handled the crowd and were able to keep things stocked (I don't know how they did it, frankly - it was a zoo).
I just love this place, thank you for the renovation... man, whoever you had do it did an EXCELLENT job! We will always be back... we are loyal!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel
- Best Western Plus The Lodge At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Best Western Jackson
- Jackson Best Western
- Jackson Hole Wy
- Jackson Hole Best Western
- The Lodge At Jackson Hole WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jackson Hole's Newest in Luxury - complete renovation Spring 2012. Experience the area's newest and most luxurious accommodations offering generous amenities, stylish rustic decor and unsurpassed comfort. Each mini suite beckons for guests to unwind with presidential double pillow top mattresses complete with plush bedding linens and accents, as well as a spacious sitting area featuring a sleeper sofa. The spacious bathrooms offer granite countertops, plush robes and fine bath amenities. After a day of outdoor adventure in Jackson Hole, we invite you to relax and experience the best in technology with a 52" LCD LED 3D television and Blu-ray player, iHome alarm clock, and a large desk with a built-in electronic hub, ideal for any traveler. Hotel amenities include a new restaurant serving innovative cuisine, a newly designed indoor/outdoor pool, hot tub, and sauna, and a state-of-the art fitness center. We offer a complimentary gourmet breakfast to our guests each morning. The local town shuttle makes regular stops at The Lodge at Jackson Hole making getting around town easy and convenient. Dining and shopping in Jackson Hole are located nearby. This hotel is centrally located near Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Snake River. Great nearby recreational activities include fishing, whitewater rafting, hunting, sightseeing at national parks, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling and horseback riding. Find luxurious accommodations whether exploring Jackson Hole or the Grand Tetons at this hotel gem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Charlestowne Hotels, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Lodge at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.