We had a great stay at the Snake River Park KOA this past May. The cabin we stayed in was new and clean and the main lodge had been revamped since we had last been there--very bright and spacious. Everyone working there was friendly and helpful. The surrounding area is scenic yet close to town so we got there often. We had a great view of the Snake River and did some great hikes from the campground. One morning we did a scenic float down the Snake River with Dave Hansen, which was my favorite thing we did that week--beautiful and relaxing! So happy with our stay at the KOA!
- Also Known As:
- Snake River Park Koa And Cabin Village Hotel
- Snake River Park Koa And Cabin Village Hotel Jackson
- Snake River Park KOA And Cabin Village Jackson Hole, WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Snake River Park KOA, Whitewater and Cabin Village in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Jackson Hole area is an outdoor lover’s paradise, and Snake River Park offers you an unprecedented opportunity to base-camp in the middle of world famous national parks, rivers, lakes, and forests. Located on the banks of the Snake River, you are minutes from inspiring hikes through Grand Teton National Forest or the wildlife viewing of Yellowstone. And it’s mere minutes to horseback riding and the natural hot springs of the Gros Ventre Wilderness — not to mention exciting and beautiful rafting trips down the Snake River. Whether you need one of our Lodges with a full bathroom and kitchen, a "Kamping Kabin" overlooking the Snake River, a tent site on Horse Creek, or RV site, we are thrilled to accommodate you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your Snake River Park KOA and Cabin Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.