Very short walk to the square and all restaurants, shops, etc. Stayed two nights. Front desk was helpful with walking us through how to use the bus to get to Teton Village and ski/snowboard. Parking is very expensive and limited at the Village.
Used free laundry onsite. Breakfast was good and evening dinner was acceptable. Hot tub was relaxing and lap pool very clean. Extremely limited workout room, but we were told there was another hotel about 2 blocks down that had a bigger workout room we could use. Con - Was traveling with a cat and booked the 'pet rate'. I was disappointed when they gave me a dog goodie bag when I had stated that I had a cat during booking. Front desk staff they only had dog goodie bags...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton is the only all suite hotel in Jackson Hole. Located only 4 blocks from town square, the Homewood Suites is the ideal location to make your basecamp to the Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Homewood Jackson
- Hilton Jackson
- Jackson Hilton
- Jackson Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Jackson Jackson Hole, WY