The hotel is in a great location near the center of Jackson Hole (but very quiet) and is a 15-minute drive from the Grand Teton Moose entrance, 20 minutes from the ski resort, and 1 1/4 hours from Grand Targhee. The room with the fireplace and jetted tub was worth the extra money (we were in 315, the Wildflower Suite). Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. We appreciated the covered parking in -14 degree weather! The free breakfast was nothing special but it was adequate. We would definitely stay here again.
Regarding Jackson Hole in general....we ate at The Bird (good burgers, giant schnitzel), Teton Thai (super hot pots), and Ignight (great sushi). We were very pleased with our overall culinary choices. Loved skiing Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee....GT in particular was very remote and peaceful and reasonably-priced. Had to buy a new ski bib at the Sports Authority since my zipper broke and the prices were way cheaper on ski gear than my hometown of Atlanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton is the only all suite hotel in Jackson Hole. Located only 4 blocks from town square, the Homewood Suites is the ideal location to make your basecamp to the Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Homewood Jackson
- Hilton Jackson
- Jackson Hilton
- Jackson Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Jackson Jackson Hole, WY