“Another Jackson Hole Disappointment” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bunnery Bakery & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 126 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Soups, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delony & Gill
Transit: Several START Bus stops within + block.
Description: The Bunnery restaurant offers dining in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and is a favorite among locals and visitors alike. We're located in the heart of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, just 1/2 block north of the Town Square. Along with a full breakfast menu, we offer a selection of freshly baked goods, lunch and try our new all natural granola! "We proudly Brew STARBUCKS Coffee"
Indiana
“Another Jackson Hole Disappointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011 via mobile

Yuck. That is the only way I can describe it and most of the restaurants in Jackson. Slow service, mediocre food, horrible desserts and not much of an atmosphere. We were recommended to go here by a local but if I were you, I'd pass.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Richland, Michigan
“50/50 shot of a good experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

We stopped into the Bunnery twice during our trip to Jackson. The first experience was quite good, but the second was nothing to get excited about.

Trip 1 ...
Food was good, service was good. The french toast was large, thick cut pieces. The coffee was refilled often and I was able to get a cup to go for my coffee.

Trip 2 ...
They sat us in an area near the door, that they left open to go in and out, and cold air was blowing through. The french toast was sad and thin and they only brought 1 syrup instead of two this time. When it was time to leave I asked for a to go cup for my coffee I was told I needed to pay for another coffee - $2.50 I believe. I wasn't charged on the first trip.

So ... who knows, maybe you'll have the good experience, maybe you won't. It's definitely worth going back based on my first trip. It's not, based on my second.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, Maryland
“Crowded, comfortable and good breakfast spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

Arrived mid-morning on a Monday and there was a line for breakfast out the door. So, I would guess that it's like this for the duration of the tourist season. Nothing else seemed quite as crowded. We waited about five minutes before getting seated. Everything was bustling inside. We got our drinks (love mimosas in the morning!) and then spent some time studying the menu. My husband got the glory bowl and eggs and the much touted (on the menu) OSM toast. I got the good earth and the OSM toast (didn't want to miss out!). The food was good --- OSM was OK, but not great. Really enjoyed the glory bowl and good earth and drinks and my husband's company.

So, take a loved one, sit back and have a hearty breakfast to start your day.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Don't waste your time”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

The food was fair. They were sold out of a lot of items. The patries are dry and flavorless. The staff is unattentive and unfriendly. The path to get into the restaurant is not easy to understand. Go some place else for breakfast.

• Visited July 2010
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“excellent coffee, breakfast & salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

We ate at this restaurant twice-breakfast & lunch. The food was great both times as was the coffee. Large portions and reasonable price. The salad greens were fresh. The early morning waitress was grumpy, but the lunch waitress was cheerful, so it all evens out.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere