We booked one night at Love Ridge becuse Orbtiz had an 50% off rate. It was off season. The studio we booked normally runs about $300/night. It was a beatiful room-one king bed, 2 full baths, fireplace,murphey bed and couch. More than we even needed. Would consider it during ski season if skiing at Snow King.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Living in paradise couldn't be easier with the Grand View Lodge, Jackson Hole's luxury resort. Located six blocks from the historic Jackson Hole town square and adjacent to national forest and the Snow King recreation area the Grand View Lodge is a perfect gateway to Wyoming adventures. Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks are just around the corner. The Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Grand Targhee and the Snow King ski area are also easily accessible from the Grand View Lodge in winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand View Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Love Ridge Hotel Jackson Hole
- Grand View Lodge Jackson Hole, WY