“Good croissant” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Toronto, Canada
“Good croissant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We went early afternoon and no surprise, most of the baked goods were gone. But they did have chocolate croissants left. They were not cheap, but they were huge and they were quite good. Worth the price for sure. The place was pretty much full and everything we saw looked good. I would recommend stopping in if you are in Jackson, but go in the morning if you want the good selection.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
Quebec City,
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We really enjoyed the bakery. The coffee was just ok. Patio seating is great on a warm day. The staff was nice and enthusiastic.

Visited August 2013
Jackson, Wyoming
“Best Bakery in the West!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is France in Wyoming! Amazing pastries and salads and sandwiches for lunch! You can't go wrong!

Visited October 2013
Jackson, Wyoming
“My Favorite Bakery in Jackson Hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

For years Persephone has been a highlight of the Jackson Hole Farmer's Market for me. I always looked forward to their giant cinnamon rolls, warm foccacia and delicious croissants! Imagine my delight when I found out that they were opening a store front just off of the town square!

The bakery is small and tastefully decorated. The one complaint I would have is that there tends to not be enough seating during the weekends or breakfast hour. During the summer there is plenty of outdoor seating but in the chilly months of fall and winter you are limited to about 6 small indoor tables.

Their new breakfast items are quite good. I love the Madame Croquette or any of the delicious pastries that they have to offer. Their chai lattes are also quite good. Mine wasn't very hot initially and got cold after I was halfway through it. When I went and asked them to heat it back up they made me a new one! Four star service. Definitely pay Persephone a visit when you are visiting Jackson Hole. You won't regret it!

Visited September 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Artsy, yuppie coffee house with some yummy pastries...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm guessing that lines are a permanent fixture of Persephone. Full of local yuppies ... Maybe tourists since we were there at 10-ish on a work day. Or maybe they were the idle rich? I think this is a branch because I recall seeing this somewhere else recently on our 9 week cross country. Just can't remember where it was......

Visited October 2013