“Fabulous place” 5 of 5 stars

Jackson, Wyoming
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have worked out at Pilates studios in three towns. Six studios in all, since it took a few misses to find the right one in Bellingham, Wa. Core is excellent. The reformer classes are small, (three to a class) which provides much individual attention. Their instructors have great experience and extensive training. There is an Active Release Therapist in their group as well. We call her the "miracle worker." She is truly amazing. This studio really has it all. It is welcoming, bright and cheery, has good classes and sells ridiculously cute Lululemon! I love training with them.

Visited April 2013

Jackson, Wyoming, United States
10 attraction reviews
“I go to Core twice a week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I am a huge fan of Core Pilates. I live in Jackson and I have been going to Core since the day it opened. Erin and her talented staff are great. They have all sorts of classes and private sessions If you are visiting Jackson and want to keep up with your Pilates I recommend Core.

Core has all the regular Pilates equipment (reformers the dreaded chair :-), cadillac, etc) as well as Gyrotronic.

Core serves a lot of folks who come from out of town, seasonal residents as well as folks like me who are here all year.

Visited June 2013