“Nice spot” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 125 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub, Family Fare
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Suzanne and Dan Marino opened lift earlier this year as a gathering spot for families, friends and visitors at the base of Snow King Mountain in Jackson, Wyoming. Open for lunch starting at 12 pm, there is something on their menu for everyone. Appetizers like nachos, chicken wings and crab cakes. Soups, salads, burgers, sandwiches, pasta, steaks and menu items for kids, not to mention 17 draft beers, bottled beers, a full bar and an extensive wine list. Lunch is served daily from 12 - 3:30, happy hour runs from 4-7 and dinner is nightly from 5-10. Stop by and have a drink on the patio and enjoy the best views of Snow King in Jackson!
San Francisco
“Nice spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

This restaurant has a great atmosphere and the decor is great - I love the chairlift theme. It is across the street from Snow King so I'm sure would be a fantastic Apres Ski spot. I had the Guinness stew which was very good. We did not have a chance to go on the roof deck since it was covered in snow, but I'm sure it would be a lot of fun during the warm months.

• Visited March 2014

New York, NY
“Awesome burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Went on a Monday night with a group of about 8 ski bums, pretty empty and sat right away. They had an awesome drink special, Moscow mule for 5 bucks which is pretty awesome at any ski resort. I came here bc I told my host I needed a good western burger. This place delivered, I got the blu cheese and bacon burger. Dope

Jackson, Wyoming
“New fave restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Our group of 10 ate there last night and can't say enough about the great service we experienced. They were super busy but our food came out fast and delish. Had the salmon special, grilled with an orange glaze and mango salsa...definitely a keeper for the menu. All the burger lovers at the table raved about how good they were. And if you like a good Cosmopolitan...this was one of the best I've had.
Nice, cozy ambiance with a fire going, just real comfortable and fun.
Very reasonably priced menu too. We'll be back with all of our guests and can't wait to try the pizza up on the rooftop this summer. Thanks for a great night!

• Visited March 2014
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Quality spot with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Me and a few friends stayed at the 49er in jackson for 6 days 5 nights and spent 3 of the 5 nights at the lift. It was walking distance from our hotel and they were one of the few places serving food after 9 pm. They had good specials, great burgers, and a fun and inviting atmosphere. The staff were all very friendly and remembered us from each visit. Next time I am in Jackson I will definitely go back to the lift.

• Visited January 2014
Iowa
“The Lift: one of our new must-do's in Jackson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Our group of four tried out The Lift for dinner. What a neat new spot! My husband was always a fan of Billy's burgers, so we had extra incentive to try the place out. The architecture, decor and atmosphere are cool and hip while still being casual and comfortable. We tried two appetizers we've never had before: won ton cigars and mac 'n cheese. Never seen m & c as an app before, but it was so good I could have eaten a whole plate of it as my meal! Both the m & c and the won ton cigars were unique and delicious. I had the Guinness beef stew for my entree; there was nothing wrong with it, but it did not live up to my mom's ;-) My husband was thrilled to taste a Billy's burger again, as it had been a couple of years. He was not disappointed. All in all, a good stop - we will definitely go there again on our next trip to Jackson.

• Visited February 2014