“After the summer music festival concert” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 125 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Mexican
JACKSON
“After the summer music festival concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Okay so Pica's isn't super fancy. It's a family place. We were starving after the symphony the other night and went to Pica's. It was just great as usual. I had the ceviche special and my husband had another special. The ceviche was really good. Oh and they have really great margaritas too!

• Visited August 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We sat outside on a beautiful evening and enjoyed the delicious food. The al pastor tortas was amazing. We love Mexican food, yet this is something we had never tried before. It is a Mexican sandwich made on Talera bread with a creamy lime spread. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great food! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We just got into Jackson, WY this afternoon. We found this Mexican restaurant close to our hotel. I had chicken quesadillas and my brother had a chicken fajita burrito. Both were really good.

California
“One of the Best !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We visited here last year and the food was outstanding. Well organized service and friendly people. The El Pastor Burrito is unbelievable. A MUST TRY......

Visited August 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Nice find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

I am from Texas, so am usually skeptical of Mexican restaurants north of the Red River. I don't mean to be a Mexican (tex-mex) snob, but I have been burned numerous times eating Mexican food outside Texas. I have to say, my first bite made me think I was back home. The guacamole was super fresh, the pico de gallo was spot on and the carnitas quesadilla was incredible! There is also nice outdoor seating. I would certainly recommend trying this place if you are in the mood for Mexican food while in Jackson.

• Visited July 2014