“Great dinner at the Blue Lion!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1.5 blocks from Broadway and Millward
Connecticut
“Great dinner at the Blue Lion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife and I returned to Jackson Hole after a few years, and we remembered how good the
Blue Lion was the last time we were here. She started off with the cream of garlic soup and I had the Caprese Salad. Both were fantastic! The dressing on the Caprese Salad was so flavorful with the fresh basil, and her soup had just the right amount of garlic. She had the elk medallions, which were flavorful with a port wine and mushroom sauce. I had the chicken marsala which was very tender. The service was excellent and our waitress took care of our every need. The only unfortunate part was that we did not have room for dessert.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
London
“In my top 10 of best meals I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

The Blue Lion has a great patio outside and understandably gets very busy so make sure you book ahead. I had the elk and my other half the lamb rack (their signature dish). Both were absolutely delicious and I savoured every mouthful! Quite pricey but don't miss it if you're anywhere near Jackson Hole.

Springfield, Tennessee
“If you dine once in Jackson Hole, eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I saw this place on tripadvisor and decided to try it for the reviews, and it went beyond expectations. We walked in to a relaxed, classy atmosphere of locals. Service was perfect. Hubby has the elk filet and I had the grilled halibut with mango salsa based on our server's rec. both were delicious, but the elk was to die for. We came here our first night, and it set the tone for an amazing vacation.

Denver
“Loved this Tucked Away Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

What a lovely restaurant with delicious food, unusual dishes and flavors and the greatest service I've had in a while. Often, with a group of women, service can be so-so (not sure why some staff still think women don't tip...we DO and Well!) -- but our waiter was wonderful! Can't remember his name, but he was fun, right on...and at one point we swore he had telepathy with the bartender as we ordered one special wine and it was there before he left our table! We had a fantastic time...would highly recommend this as a must stop in Jackson!

Visited July 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“As good as they say!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is the one restaurant that was recommended over and over again. We finally had a chance to go and it was wonderful. I had the Thai Shrimp and it was delicious!! I'm gluten free and they were very accommodating. Most things are gf or can be made gf. The waitress was well informed and knew what I could eat. The service was great to. Make a reservation because it is a busy place. We tried getting in a few days later without a reservation but couldn't get in. It wa our last night in town so we missed our chance to have dinner there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere