“Good subs” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Richmond, VA
“Good subs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had lunch there. Nothing fancy, but the subs were good. Service was good. Easy walking distance from the square.

Seattle
“Tasty sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Full disclosure, my husband is from Jackson and LOVES this place. I was hesitant after reading other reviews. I was hesitant after paying for the sandwiches and receiving them. However, they were both (Manhattan and Bronx) delicious. The bread was definitely the tastiest part. As for the prices, this was our first stop in Jackson and prices are all around a little higher. It was about $14 for two medium sandwiches. I had leftovers. Definitely a great choice for an easy and ungreasy meal.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Philly Cheese Sub was YUMMY!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband & I split the Philly Sub. Was very good!!! Recommend trying this place if you're in Jackson.

Wyoming
“Good subs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I had a Philly cheese steak that was very good. My husband and I split a whole sandwich which was plenty. I also liked that you can get a half or quarter sandwich as well. Good assortment of chips and we discovered a locally made lemonade, Dust Cutter, that we loved and had every chance we could.

Cheyenne
“Best sandwich shop in Jackson”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great Cheesesteak and meatball sub! Awesome fast service and fantastic food. This is a real jewel in Jackson, if you are in town and looking for a quick meal this is the place.

• Visited July 2013