“Only stayed in the hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Ski/ Snowboard Areas
Activities: Skiing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Year-round recreation resort nestled in the foothills of the scenic Gros Ventre Mountains, offers skiing and tubing in the winter and golfing and horseback riding in the summer.
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
“Only stayed in the hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I only stayed here one night in the hotel, it was nice for the price that I paid," think that this was the cheapest place around" The rooms were very nice, they were clean and modern. I went down to the fitness room and that was a bit dirty and they didn't seem to have any machines that were functioning. All in all it was a good experience, The price was right,and I would stay here again.

Visited January 2013

“Great family fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The ride up was a bit scary for me (I was riding up the open ski lift with a squirmy 2 year old). But once we reached the top of the mountain the Alpine Slide was great fun for me and my family!

Norwich, Connecticut
“Don't book your lodging here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were staying in the condos for a conference. So many things were wrong that I couldn't possibly list. There was so many problems with no managerial support. We just had to suffer through our stay - The one consolation is they have recently changed owners and are working on improvements. It really could be a gold mind. Upon returning home - (literally on the plane) we did get a response from the resort manager - stating we would get 2 of our 5 nights credited- I am not sure that is enough. They couldn't even give us a copy of our invoice because the printer was out of toner!!!

Louisville, KY
38 attraction reviews
“Great views from atop Snow King Mtn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We took the chair lift up and back down - about 18 minutes each way. On top we walked the nature trail which took about 20 minutes at a brisk pace. Great views of Grand Teton, Jackson and surrounding area and lots of different plantsmade for an interesting walk. Lift tickets were $17 per adult but we got a $2 off coupon from the B&B Inn where we stayed.

Tucson, Arizona
“Beautiful location! Friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I found this hotel to be well-priced for the Jackson area. The amenities were very good. The restaurant could use a little work on their quality of food, but overall, this is a great hotel and it has wonderful scenery!

Visited May 2013