Since there are some divergent viewpoints on the cabins, I thought I would clarify a few points:
1. The Inn is right in Jackson, and only 3-4 blocks away from the center of town, so if you are looking for a real "county" experience, this is not the place to go. However, if you would like to be close to the restaurants, etc. in the evening, then it is an excellent choice.
2. The cabins are probably a bit smaller than you might expect. Nevertheless, they are very clean and have a very nice atmosphere if you are looking for something other than a "standard" hotel.
3. The cabins are right next to each other, so again if you want a "cabin in the woods", you need to look elsewhere. However, this separation did make the cabins very quiet compared to a standard hotel.
Overall I would definitely recommend this place, especially if you want to be in town. Also, the deluxe cabins are nice and definitely worth considering.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Elk Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elk Country Hotel Jackson
- Country Inn Jackson
- Hotel Elk Country
- Jackson Country Inn
- Elk Country Inn Jackson Hole, WY