This is one of those places that has both Mercedes and old beat up pickups with 10" lift kits and a gun rack parked next to each other. Rates are ridiculously low and the rooms are clean and very well equipped with a FULL kitchen! Only down side is they are small rooms. But are you kidding? For the price how much are you really going to complain? The owners are on premise and want to make sure you have whatever you need. Beds and bedding were better than hotels we've paid 2 to 3 times more per night. My wife actually found a pillow she LIKED! Let me tell you, that's rare! Walls are a bit thin but all occupants were quiet. Only complaint I might have is the plastic chairs outside each room which were frequented by smokers. The smoke lingers but better there than in the rooms. Hence I circle back to "for the money what can you really complain about?" Don't let the low price scare you off. My expectations were low but didn't need to be. Great place for a good night rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pony Express Motel in beautiful Jackson Hole, WY! Stay with us and enjoy old west hospitality. We offer a friendly, down-home welcome and clean, comfortable rooms. Nothing fancy...just a price that's fair and square in a prime location just minutes from world-renowned attractions. We are committed to providing all of our guests with a warm and inviting atmosphere so you can relax and enjoy your stay in Jackson. We look forward to welcoming you. Have a safe trip...see you soon! PS: Ask about our weekly and monthly winter rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pony Express Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pony Express Hotel Jackson
- Pony Express Motel Jackson Hole, WY