We saw this hotel driving down the main street in Jackson and decided to pull in because it looked cute. We were quoted a very reasonable price and were impressed by the friendly staff and the nice looking lobby. The rooms were big and comfortable and the pool was excellent but there is no hot tub. Location is perfect- close enough to downtown without being right in it. I also recommend the restaurant on the corner-Betty Rock I think was the name-very good lunch place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 137 room hotel only three short blocks from the historic town square. Indoor pool, continental breakfast, pets welcome and kids stay free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Painted Buffalo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painted Buffalo Hotel Jackson
- Painted Buffalo Motel
- Painted Buffalo Inn Jackson Hole, WY