The hotel was a bit run down and staff seemed to be overwhelmed with the amount of business in the hotel. We had booked and paid in advance for two days at this hotel. It was close to the city center and we could walked to downtown. Unfortunately, after enjoying the town the first day we came back to a locked hotel room. They stated we had only paid for one night. However my reservation paperwork clearly showed two night. Still disputing the charge with my credit card company.
Breakfast was offisite in a small restaurant and average. It was extremely close quarters with people running into each other. Parking lot was crowded and you could not park near your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 137 room hotel only three short blocks from the historic town square. Indoor pool, continental breakfast, pets welcome and kids stay free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Painted Buffalo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painted Buffalo Hotel Jackson
- Painted Buffalo Motel
- Painted Buffalo Inn Jackson Hole, WY