Major road renovation right outside the hotel makes it accessible only from the back. Lots of noise all day from 7AM until 6PM. Add that to the many tour buses that park in their lot, and you have sleepless nights. Buses park right next to rooms and keep their engines running until many complaints get them to shut down, Then, at 4:45 in the morning, the engines start again and remain running until they leave about 7 AM. No amount of complaining with management gets any results. I'd find somewhere else to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Painted Buffalo Hotel Jackson
- Painted Buffalo Hotel
- Painted Buffalo Motel
- Painted Buffalo Inn Jackson Hole, WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 137 room hotel only three short blocks from the historic town square. Indoor pool, continental breakfast, pets welcome and kids stay free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Painted Buffalo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.