My husband stayed June 14 - 21. The rooms were very average. What bothered us the most is when we would return to the hotel there wouldn't be any place to park and we were told to park at the restaurant next door. This was because they sectioned off large areas of the parking lot for big buses and a large amount of motorcycles. These group would only be staying a night or two. We spent a week there and thought we should have been treated a little better. I will say the location is great. I know we were staying in Jackson Hole but the weekly rate was rediculous for what you get.
- Also Known As:
- Painted Buffalo Hotel Jackson
- Painted Buffalo Hotel
- Painted Buffalo Motel
- Painted Buffalo Inn Jackson Hole, WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 137 room hotel only three short blocks from the historic town square. Indoor pool, continental breakfast, pets welcome and kids stay free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Painted Buffalo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.