We didn't want to break the bank when we booked a hotel in Jackson so we chose the Painted Buffalo. It was better than I expected. While the rooms are only average they were large (we had a king with a couch). We did not have a separate balcony. However, there were park benches outside the rooms which allowed us to enjoy the beautiful evening and talk to other guests.The staff was very friendly and answered all our questions. We were able to easily walk into town and to restaurants. Breakfast was included in the price. It wasn't gourmet - mostly cereal and packaged baked goods - but still satisfied our needs.
- Also Known As:
- Painted Buffalo Hotel Jackson
- Painted Buffalo Hotel
- Painted Buffalo Motel
- Painted Buffalo Inn Jackson Hole, WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 137 room hotel only three short blocks from the historic town square. Indoor pool, continental breakfast, pets welcome and kids stay free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Painted Buffalo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.