We stayed at this property on our trip to Jackson and the Tetons. The room was a little small, but we were able to manage. The location of our room was off Pearl St, so we were able to bypass the construction on Broadway. Parking was ok unless there was a tour bus or three in the parking lot. We were able to walk everywhere downtown with no problems. I would recommend just paying for breakfast somewhere else unless you just want cereal, boiled eggs and toast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 137 room hotel only three short blocks from the historic town square. Indoor pool, continental breakfast, pets welcome and kids stay free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Painted Buffalo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painted Buffalo Hotel Jackson
- Painted Buffalo Motel
- Painted Buffalo Inn Jackson Hole, WY