“Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
14 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had never rode a horse before so I was scared. We chose the 1 hour ride. I got a horse named Zipcode and he was so gentle and I barely needed to guide him because he knew the trail so well. Our guide was Trevor and he was SO friendly. He told us stories and asked about other parts of our trip and made it really fun. On the way we saw the sleeping cherokee formation in the mountains. After the ride we bought photos which were very high quality, i love them! Overall I wish I could go again and again.

Hull UK
“Great way to spend an hour !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Having not ridden much at all and my husband having ridden a lot when younger we were in the capable hands of Tyler and Jenny and 2 lovely horses Bernie and I think my horse was called Bilbo.
Beautiful ride up the mountainside and my nervousness soon disappeared thanks to Tyler's chat and information about the area and how his Grandfather started the trail rides.
All in all a great way to spend an hour in good company and with beautiful scenery.

Williamsburg, Virginia
15 attraction reviews
“Good ride - worth the bucks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Not having been on a horse for over 20 years, I wondered how I'd do. I wondered even more when they brought me a horse which they described as a little grumpy, Well grumpy and I got along just fine.

There were seven of us going on the 2-hour ride, along with our guide. The ride took us up the mountain under the ski lift then into the woods. The views of Jackson Hole were pretty awesome when we were out in the open. The ride was leisurely, as befitted most of us tenderfeet. An earlier reviewer commented about how saddle sore he was after his ride. Well, I wasn't (surprise). But in getting off the horse I found my legs locked in a bow-legged position and it took a couple of minutes to get the legs functioning again.

All-in-all, worth the money and a good ride.

Phoenix, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

just ridin a long, singin a song, enjoying the views. Very peaceful, great people and attention to your needs.

Raleigh, NC
7 attraction reviews
“Beautiful at the top”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Although the tram ride was expensive, the view from the top of the mountain was tremendous. I would also recommend having a coffee or snack at the cafe on top.