“We love café BohèmeÜ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 126 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Café
Good for: Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Local cosmopolitan hang out, owned/operated by French world traveler and climber, offering a great meeting space and delicious breakfast/lunch. Organic coffee.
Jackson, Wyoming
“We love café BohèmeÜ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I go there all the time. Are favorite people are Fernando and Roe they are personable and very friendly. We love when they are working. They alway make good coffee's. Our favorite is Fernando's Carmel Macchiato, he makes the best! The food is fabulous,
Fernando and Roe truly make the place along with one or two others!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sterling, New York
“Awesome Coffee & Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

French Macarons are so wonderful, we tried the Creme brûlée, and Chocolate with a special coffee. Lunch-French peasant soup and a grilled cheese sandwitch...if I lived in Jackson this would be my favorite place! along with some great music offerings.

Café Boneme is a place to go on your travels!

Joann
Thank you very much for the great review, sorry it took so long to respond... It was a pleasure meeting you and I am very happy that my suggestions for our home-made soup was a hit!
If I remember well you bought a box a macarons to take home. Aren't they just delicious?
Maybe you will come visit us again in Jackson soon. Make sure to ask for me when you do.
Sincerely
Owner of Cafe Boheme
Riverton, Wyoming
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Arrived in early afternoon and they close at 3. So maybe they were in a hurry to leave. I had a normal egg and bacon breakfast that was just ok. Wife had a chicken sandwich and she had to send it back! Replacement, a wrap was ok.

Not what we expected for the 2nd best place in Jackson. I would have to put it as the worst meal we have had in Jackson.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
salseraviajera, Owner at Cafe Boheme, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Hi, my name is Cathy and I am the owner of Cafe Boheme in Jackson, WY.
First I want to apologize for taking so long to get back to you.
I am sorry you did not have a good experience at my coffee shop, it seems that you might have been expecting more than a simple coffee shop offer, which are simple fares in a simple setting at reasonable prices. I understand that our ratings on Tripadvisor might have confused you but unfortunately they do not offer a separate category for coffee shops, we are rated along with 5 star restaurants, which leads to disappointment, to my dismay.
We try to keep our prices affordable in a town where overhead is one of the highest in the country, we are not a full service restaurant and we don't claim to be.
I understand there was a confusion with the food you ordered too, which according to my staff was ordered after our regular hours and for which my staff did their best to serve you. We stop serving breakfasts at 2pm, which is 3 hours after most other breakfast places do. I believe you came in at around 2:30pm.
We do our best in a pretty hostile economic environment for small independent businesses and local people love us. The food is good and healthy, service is fast, we know most of our customers by name and we save them the cost of high tips by offering counter ordering and asking our customers to bus their own table.
Hope this note helps others make the right decision as far as choosing a restaurant suited to their needs.
Sincerely
Owner of Cafe Boheme in Jackson, WY
Thayne, Wyoming
“Wonderful dining and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

The food is wonderful and the ambiance superb! I had the Borsin omlette and all the flavors blended perfectly!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thanks Ken
We know you love the omelet! It is always a pleasure to have your visit.
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.
See you soon.
Cathy
Bozeman, Montana
“Awesome Latte and Perfect Crepes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I am so glad that I found this great spot!!! We went on a Saturday morning and had a great experience. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. They had a live musician playing which was great to have playing while we enjoyed breakfast. I got fresh fruit crepes which were very good. My boyfriend had eggs which were cooked perfectly, served with delicious potatoes and they even had a homemade salsa verde!

We also each had a latte and they were perfect, the best I have had in a long time. They have high quality ingredients and really put a lot of effort into making great dishes. We went back again on Sunday morning on our way out of town. I will definitely be going to Cafe Boheme the next time I am in Jackson!

salseraviajera, Owner at Cafe Boheme, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Laurel, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about my little coffee shop. I am happy to hear that everything you had was up to your standards and that you were pleased with the service.
Hope to see you next time you are in town.
Would love to thank you in person.
Owner of Cafe Boheme