“Basic food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Description: Search Google, plenty of sites give details
“Basic food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Nothing special here. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony and doing people watching, but the food was average. My mom and I had flatbread pizza and salads. They were ok, but nothing great. The balcony made the meal more enjoyable.

Melbourne, Australia
“Nice balcony to view the square”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

For a place to have a drink and a basic meal, this place hits he spot, if you can get a seat on the balcony. If not, there's plenty of other better places to eat.

I had chicken fried steak which wasn't bad (however serving it with slices of toast seemed a bit odd).

Service was pretty prompt and the drink arrived cold.

All in all, not fancy but convenient and a good view of the square.

“My salad was great!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

In my group of 10, everyone liked what they ordered. I had the arugula salad. I really liked it. The person next to me had a chili hamburger. It looked very good. The service was slow, but the gal had too many tables to wait on. The bathroom was a long walk. Very inconvenient.

Chicago, Illinois
“Just good ole food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Great place to stop for lunch while shopping in Jackson. Good lunch food and plenty of it. I have heard this is also a rally fun place to be at night.

Visited June 2014
“Worst resturant I have eaten at!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

They say us down right away. We then set there for over 20 minutes before they brought us our drinks. They waited on two tables that was seated after us before they acknowledged we was there. Our waitress stood at a table with her friends as my table and the two tables beside me waited to order and as we waited on our food. They then added a 18% tip on our bill without it being posted. When I talked with manager he was not concearned.

• Visited June 2014