“Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Cache and Broadway
Auburn, Alabama
“Million Dollar Cowboy Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

This place is very cool and neat!! The bar is upstairs...while the Restaurant is downstairs. We all enjoyed our meals there...each of us got something different from Steak, Bison...etc. Everything was really good...I will say...it is a little pricey, but it was worth it!!

Visited December 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very disappointing experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was our 3rd trip to this restaurant and the first experience we had that was anything less then wonderful…
We got there as they opened at 5:30, with reservations. Our waitress introduced herself but quickly got busy elsewhere leaving someone else to bring us drinks. It took a while to order but we were in great company so we didn't mind. The food took a long time and when it did arrive, my steak (which didn't look like a filet at all) was well done. My husband summoned the waitress to show her, he questioned if it was a sirloin rather then a filet because the others at the table were double the thickness. While she did agree with was not cooked correctly she was rather nasty to my husband about it. To the point he told her she was rude about it (this didn't go over well) Of course by the time the replacement came out, everyone else was finished and tired of sitting there for 2 hours, so we left. While they did take the meal off the tab, we would have rather paid double for good service then had the waitress we had. Very disappointing experience.

Visited January 2014
La Jolla, California
“$6.00 Burger / PBR”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I didn't have diner here so this review is only for a specific item. This deal is called "the local" offered from 5:30 - 7PM and not on their menu. Its a $6.00 burger and PBR combination that is very tasty! I'm not a PBR fan so I upgraded to a nutty brown ale they had. The young man behind the bar was very attentive, informative, and very friendly.
I would say the burger is comparable perhaps even slightly better than the happy hour cheeseburger at Flemings!

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Okay, but not outstanding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Didn't live up to the hype, but was a nice place to dine. Food was good, reasonably priced and service was fine.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Logan, Utah
“Didn't live up to the hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed a few days in Jackson for valentines day. Several people we spoke to had told us that this was the best place to eat.

Let me start by saying that I love the historical "real" old Jackson Hole. My grandfather lived there all of my childhood life so I enjoyed Jackson before all the multi-million dollar cabins started being built.

I do not enjoy it as much anymore when you pay over 100.00 for two steak dinners and leave disappointed. The food was only ok. The ambiance was cool given the historical nature, but I wouldn't go back. Don't show up without a reservation if you decide to go, you probably won't get in.