“Good day out” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 98 Activities in Jackson
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are one of the very few guide services who can guide in Grand Teton Nat'l Park. As a guide in Jackson, WY I have the ability to guide many different rivers and lakes in the region. Through a permit system I can guide rivers in the Pinedale area, The South Fork in Idaho, Yellowstone Nat'l Park, and rivers around Jackson including permits that allow me to guide the Snake River in Grand Teton Nat'l Park. In addition to fishing trips, we do also run personal scenic floats. Please go to my website to learn more about my guide service or contact me with any questions or to book a fishing trip.
denver
“Good day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I fished with Neil last year and had a fantastic day! We fished the South Fork and were on fish allday. Neil was incredibly patient with meand did a great job explaining what I needed to do to catch fish. We caught lots of nice cutthroats and a few strong rainbows. It was a great day and I’ll be back!

Burlington, Vermont
“Neil is one of the most knowledgeable and personable guides I've ever seen.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Neil is one of the best guides I have ever fished with. He is personable, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. My uncle and I fished with Neil on the South Fork and both of us would absolutely recommend requesting Neil if you are planning on fishing in the greater Jackson area. I would especially recommend him if you have any interest in learning techniques for finding the really big fish with streamers. While he's happy to put you on fish with any technique you're interested in, I can guarantee you'll learn a new trick or two if you decide you want to try some streamer fishing.

Wallingford, Connecticut
“The Complete Package”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

I've been coming to JH for the fishing since I was young, and found Neil a few years ago in a local outfitters shop. We've since been on the river every time I come back to Jackson with my family, exploring the South Fork, the Snake, the Gros Ventre and all sorts of local cut-banks and back-eddies. After fishing everywhere from Alaska to Belize and Guatemala to Montana, I'm confident in saying Neil runs a top notch service. He is not just exceptionally knowledgeable about how to catch fish, but he is quite simply a great guy to be around. Upbeat, laid back and dedicated to providing a superb experience for his clients regardless of their ability or experience, I would highly recommend Neil for everyone from fellow guides to someone who wants to try chasing down their first big Cutty! He's the best in town, and my family looks forward to fishing with Neil each time we come back to Jackson. Book him early and tight lines!

South Jordan
“Excellent fishing with an experienced and friendly Guide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

I have hired Neal for the past 3 seasons to guide myself, friends and clients on both the Snake in Wyoming and South Fork in Idaho. Every trip has been a fabulous success of great fishing, beautiful scenery and great comradery. For both experienced Fisherman and beginnerrs, Neal is accommodating, patient and eager for your success. Each time and in different conditions he was able to put me on big fish. I'm looking forward to next year.
Mark W. - Utah

Sunbury, Ohio
“Fishing with Neil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

Neil Chamberlin is the ultimate fishing guide and a pleasure to be with. He is knowledgable and determined that each outting is a memorable and successful venture. Whenever I'm in the Jackson area fishing, I will hope Neil is available.

Jud Scheaf