“Amazing tour!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 82 activities in Jackson
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Trip Advisor LIsted EcoTour Adventures as one of the "GREAT WILDLIFE TOURS OF THE WORLD" Jackson Hole Eco Tour Adventures offers a variety of wildlife viewing in the Jackson Hole, Grand Teton, and Yellowstone Ecosystems. Eco Tour Adventures focuses on creating a sustainable touring business to help protect the wild nature of our environment. Our small group and private tours allow us to customize our trips to satisfy the interests of our guests. The professionalism and knowledge of our guides, the comfort of our customized vehicles and the flexibility of our itineraries, have earned us the reputation of being the touring company for all ages. We welcome the experienced travelers, the seniors groups, and the families with children.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cozumel, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

This was worth the money. Taylor has an amazing knack for spotting wildlife. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the animals and the geology. He also clearly loves what he is doing. His car is comfortable and the pop up sunroof for both seats are so great for viewing wildlife without scaring it away. The food and hot chocolate he brought were amazing! One of the best tours I have ever done.

EcoTaylor, Owner at Eco Tour Adventures - Private Tours, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Hi Amy,
Thanks so much for posting a review of your tour. It was so great to meet you and your family and explore the park with you. We saw lots of great wildlife. I am so glad you learned a bunch about the area. It is truly so much fun to share my knowledge about the area and to help you maximize your time in the park. Grand Teton National Park is a true gem and I started the business over 5 years ago to connect visitors to this incredible area. I hope to see you guys next time you visit Western Wyoming. Happy 2013
Cheers,
Taylor

New York
“Professional, enjoyable wildlife viewing in grand teton N.P.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I booked the half-day Eco Tour through Grand Teton National Park near Jackson, WY during October 2012. Coordinator Taylor and tour-guide Colin were both very accommodating, professional and personable. As this was during the off-season, we were the only two people on the tour, which added to the quality, as we didn't have to wait for further pick-ups and could ask any questions we wanted about the local wildlife, geology, and the region. We were picked up at our lodging before sunrise to be out on the park as the animals were feeding.
Colin was extremely knowledgeable as to the local wildlife and best places to find them - we saw bison, elk, moose, bighorn sheep, a coyote and muskrats, among others! It was a bit late in the year for pronghorn deer, but we gave it a try, and also kept a lookout for a bear and her cubs who had been spotted in the region that week. Clean and comfortable vehicle, great bionoculars and telescopes for viewing, photo opportunities galore and plenty of warm drinks and snacks, too!
I'd highly recommend Eco Tour Adventures to anyone who is interested in nature and wants a guided introduction to the Jackson Hole area.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Perfect day in JH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I made our first trip to Jackson Hole last week and spent a full day touring with Kristin in Grand Teton Ntional Park. We had a GREAT time. She not only knew tons about the plants and animal in the park, but also the geology and local history surrounding the area. Our only disappointment was that a heavy snow fell by late day and closed the roads to Yellowstone causing us to have to cancel our tour for the next day. That was a bummer because we had so much fun with Kristin that we were really looking forward to a second day. But never fear, we are already making plans for a second trip (in warmer weather) so that we can see Yellowstone. We wouldn't dream of taking an excursion with anyone else but Ecotour. I can't wait till next year!

Sunnyvale, California, United States
“100% recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Taylor and the Eco Tour Adventure were so worth it. I took the 1/2 day Teton Tour on my very first day ever in Jackson Hole. The knowledge of the land, wildlife, and how to look for what you never really looked for before (critters), was indefinitely worth it.

We got to see a bear feeding (highlight!), elk, bison, antelope, a bull moose, eagles, and a bunch more. Definitely more than I expected.

Oh yeah, the fresh baked muffins and french press coffee, along with the biodiesel vehicle and donation to a charity of your choice are just world class touches.

Taylor was a great guide. 100% recommend!

Lancaster, South Carolina
“Dream Come True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

If you want a Dream Come True kind of day, you need to book your tour with JHETA. My husband and I had never been to Wyoming and wanted to make the BEST of our trip so we had a full day tour at The Grand Tetons. I LOVE MOOSE and we saw 3 moose first thing on the trip. Matt was our guide and he could not have been more entertaining, knowledgeable, and informative about all the animals we saw and the entire National Park. We also saw the most adorable black bear eating hawthorn berries, lots of Prong Horns, and a beautiful herd of Bison not to mention all the beautiful scenery around the park. We had lunch at Signal Mt. Lodge and it was the BEST lunch EVER! We even went back on another day and ate there again. It sure was the perfect way to start our vacation. We sure didn't want our day to end. We have memories that will last a life time! Thanks to JHETA and Matt for giving us a Dream Come True kind of day! Ann & Russ Herron 10/16/12