We were fortunate to experience the luxury of this beautifully decorated and furnished Inn, while still at off-season rates. The lobby and lounge are amazing, see pictures, a roaring fire welcomed us, staff was courteous at check in, good wifi connection and a separate guest office area in an open space above the lobby, fitness room, high end laundry facilities for guests, and the photography-artwork of artist Thomas Mangelsen was prominently displayed in each guest room, throughout the hallways, the lobby and the restaurant. Beautiful and impressive wildlife photography. There is a museum dedicated to the artist in town. The Hotel manager told us this was the largest personal collection and it belongs to the Hotel's owner.
Our room featured a King size bed, desk, seating area, large window-seating with view, gorgeous bathroom with walk in double shower (no bath tub). Breakfast is not included in the rate. We give this Inn 5 stars because of the luxury and superior finishing as well as the friendly staff at check in. A friendly note to the manager: the young man who looks after guests in the breakfast room needs to be reminded that a smile goes a long way, his moody and abrupt manner was uncomfortable. The breakfast itself was excellent !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY