The hotel is not right downtown --- but w/the local bus which is free to all running twice an hour and a pickup right next to the parking lot -- this is not an issue and also, I think, makes for a quieter property. And that it was --very quiet.
The rooms are nicely appointed -- upgrade to the king fireplace - it's worth it . It's clean & probably larger than some of the other properties in town, staff is friendly, parking is not an issue -- and right around the corner is a great market w/a deli -- so you can pick up things and bring them back to the room as you have a fridge and microwave.
They do serve breakfast - not included in price -- and it is very good -- but because it's sort of hit or miss as to how busy it might be -- people may go elsewhere, etc -- there's some staffing issues and service can be kind of slow -- but they are very nice. It is like they don't know if they are going to be slammed or not and scheduling help may be an issue. The hotel manager was helping out the morning we ate there -- so that was my one drawback -- But I would recommend the place to anyone.
People have complained about prices (and not just for this property) -- would this room be worth that some place else, etc. And probably not -- but for Jackson -- it is what it is -- the rooms are in demand and they can command that price, so people just need to get past that --
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY