We stayed at the Wyoming before and after a Backroads Trip. The hotel lobby looks exactly like pictured. It is small, but very comfortable and offers a beautiful sense of the West. The rooms were generous in size. We had a double queen and a king room with a fireplace. The king room included a sofa sleeper. There was much room to spread out. Both bathrooms had double sinks, which were a nice family feature. The rooms were well decorated and comfortable. There was lots of room to spread out. The lighting could have been brighter, though I have been in hotels were the lighting was worse. The showers had good water pressure though occasionally the temp would change briefly as when someone flushed a toilet.
The service was fantastic. Everyone we spoke with at the front desk was very helpful and knowledgable about the area. They made great dinner recommendations and gave great advise when we were figuring out our activities. We ate breakfast once at the hotel. The service was slow, the food good, the price high. I only gave four stars, because there were no options to get food after 10:00 a.m.
The location is convenient. It is a little ways from the historic part of town, but it was an easy 25 minute walk on sidewalks or the free town shuttle comes every 30 minutes and stops directly behind the building. We did not have a car and found the location to work fine. Overall, this hotel offered a very comfortable and roomy place to stay, with great service, convenient location and fantastic rooms. The restaurant is only open for breakfast. The rates compared to other hotels in the area are a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY