We stayed in this hotel for three nights of blissful sleep. Impeccable bathrooms, new towels and sheets. Perfect for active travelers who want and need their sleep to keep going. Don't expect fantastic mountain views from your room. They only serve breakfast (a bit expensive, but good). For those who are not driving: It is NOT in town, maybe a half mile walk, which isn't a bad deal on a full stomach... less than a 5 min ride if you rent a bike,(please do!), but that's my next review : ) AND they have a free shuttle to town every half hour. Still there are at least 5 good restaurants within a short walking distance, and two grocery stores, so you won't go hungry. Free laudry, which is a blessing if you're hiking, camping, biking, rafting and/or kayaking for a week and all your clothes are either stinky, wet or both!
Super friendly staff, we just loved staying here. You'll be happy you gave it a try
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY