We had never stayed at this facility and were just blown away when we got there. The building is close to downtown but doesn't stand out - blends in nicely with the area. The lobby is large, high ceiling, with a stone fireplace that was crackling every morning. When we got to our room we couldn't believe how nice it was. It was a King Suite with a fireplace and facing the street. It also had a bay window with a window seat. The bed frame was beautiful wood but the nicest surprise was the bathroom. Double sink vanity with a glass enclosed shower. Everything in the room matched and was tastefully chosen. We stayed for 3 nights and I don't think we once heard any other patrons even though there was a bus every morning that was picking up a tour group. There was a Keruig coffee maker in the room, and as we like a good cup of coffee first thing, this made our day. We also had a desk, sofa and chair so there was plenty of room for the time we spent there. Just a beautiful facility and one we look forward to returning to again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TravelClick, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY