Although my wife and I stayed only 3 days at this hotel. The property was clean, the bedding was comfortable, and the staff was very pleasant and helpful. It makes it a plus that they have a shuttle to and from the airport, if you ask for it. WI made our stay very easy for a snowmobile trip into Yellowstone, being right across the street from our outfiter. The Inn was nice, warm and welcoming at the end of the tiring trip. The breakfast area is good for a quick meal before hitting the town. We took advantage of the free city shuttle, which stops behind the hotel. It makes it nice to get to all the places to eat and shop. If you want fun walk to the square near one of the stops and visit the Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. If your looking into where the locals hang out go to the upstairs at Rancher. Both places can't be beat. Wyoming Inn is the only place to stay While in Jackson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY