Absolutely the best choice in Jackson! As a hotel industry employee trust me when I tell you ~ The price is more than fair for the quality of the room and the Inn. Internet & Parking = top notch. The rooms/Inn are immaculately remodeled, the granite in the bath, large shower with fresh tile and the best mattress you could ask for. The rooms are well insulated - couldn't hear a peep from other rooms or outside, and didn't need to turn the heat on despite overnight temp's in the 30's. We could actually open the windows and enjoy the fresh air! 2 sinks! Clean, fresh linens and a more than adequate sized room (we had a King room) and a great TV channel selection, this place was a welcome find after 3 days "roughing it" in Yellowstone. Sure, the location is a bit off the main square, but it is only a short drive to the shops and dining and the hustle and bustle of main square. It was nice to retreat away from the crowds and enjoy a quiet night's sleep. We drove around to take a look at the other places we had considered, and this only confirmed we made the best choice in Jackson! The pride of ownership shows in this Inn. We did not have an opportunity to dine onsite, but as far as the rooms go, trust us, you won't be disappointed. A great place to base for your Grand Teton adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TravelClick, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY