The Wyoming Inn was a great experience for my wife and I. We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and the Wyoming Inn was fabulous! The room was large and very clean. We loved how it was decorated. The bed was very comfortable. Though on the main highway we did not notice any noise. We were extremely pleased with the room.
But the best part was the staff! Debbie, Tucker, Price, Nick, and Joe were great! I've stayed in many hotels because of travel with my job and the staff was the most helpful and most friendly I have ever encountered! They helped plan our activities, raft trips, hiking, and places to eat. They called the establishments and made the reservations for us. They were always so friendly and helpful. Made us feel like we had come home after a day of exploring the tetons! The breakfast was really an added bonus. Joe did a great job with that and the cookies at night were nice.
We will certainly will stay at the Wyoming Inn again whenever in Jackson Hole! and will advise others to stay there as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As our guests we invite you to experience western elegance & luxury awaiting your arrival at the Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole. Make yourself at home in our Grand Western Lobby with a wood burning fireplace and wild life art by award winning artist Thomas Mangelsen. Our guest rooms are beautifully appointed with western furnishings, flat screen TV’s, glass enclosed showers, granite counter tops, and cozy sitting areas. You’ll sleep peacefully on our Simmons pillow top mattresses dressed in lavish linens. Keuring coffee brewing systems along with a refrigerator and microwave provide additional comforts of home.Experience healthy and organic selections each morning in our Breakfast Restaurant with a menu created for your active lifestyle. Our Chef prepares daily breakfast specials that are certain to start your day perfectly. We are centrally located offering you convenient access to Jackson Hole activities that are sure to be on your agenda! Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, and Jackson Hole Mountain Ski Resort are easily accessible. The Wyoming Inn is perfectly located for skiing, snowmobiling, wildlife viewing, hiking, fishing, rafting, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Wyoming Hotel Jackson Hole
- Wyoming Hole Jackson
- Wyoming Inn Of Jackson Hole WY