“Best and most informed guide service, You will see wild anamals” 5 of 5 stars

$125*
and up
Ranked #1 of 98 Activities in Jackson
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering amazing, one-of-a-kind wildlife tours in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks! Come see the epic struggle for survival unfold with Yellowstone's best and most experienced guides! Wildlife that can often be seen are grizzly and black bear, wolves, moose, elk, mule deer, bison, pronghorn antelope, eagles, trumpeter swans and much more! When you choose BrushBuck, you are also supporting a 100% Military Veteran Owned Business. Ezra, Amber, and Adam have served over 20 years (combined) in the United States Navy and Marine Corps! BrushBuck Wildlife Tours: We ARE Wildlife!
Virginia
“Best and most informed guide service, You will see wild anamals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2009

Adam was our guide and took us back to places only locals who frequent the parks would be able to find. He was able to converse with an avid bird watcher as well as with those of us who had never heard the names of birds and animals. He stopped to show us signs of wild life as they had moved through areas and how to look for special signs of what kind of animals had been there. He was very friendly and made even the least informed among us feel right at home. If you have limited time and want to see it all I highly recommend BuckBrush Tours.

Amber P, Owner at BrushBuck Wildlife Tours - Day Trips, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review of our company and we'll see you again soon!

New Hampshire
4 attraction reviews
“This was the best day of our 3-week vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2009

We had limited time to spend and wanted to see it all. The tour we took with Brushbuck Guide Services more than met our expectations. Our guide for the day-long tour of the Tetons was Bud, and he was knowledgeable in every aspect, from geology to history to wildlife. The day was very relaxing and we felt very much pampered. We would love to return and see it all again in a different season. Thanks for a great day and great memories!

Jackson Hole Wyoming
“Wish I could take a tour with BrushBuck for each season of year!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2009

My guide was Ezra Peters and he did an outstanding job! Within a hour I told him I was already happy with what I paid for a private tour even if it ended there! He was knowledgable about wildlife and the history of the area. We saw so much wildlife and beautiful scenery that I wish I could go again for each season of the year!

Amber P, Owner at BrushBuck Wildlife Tours - Day Trips, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for writing such a nice review of our company and our guide/owner, Ezra! We would love to show you each and every season of this area as each has it's own hidden treasures to unwrap!
Please let us know when you're planning to come out! We'll make sure to spoil you again!

Mahwah,NJ
“A Photographers Dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2009

Going to Jackson Hole WY and not being able to ski was not my idea of a great ski vacation. Until I came upon BrushBuck Guide Services. Traveling the region with Adam gave me a different insight to the mountains,desert and wildlife than if I was skiing down the mountain and looking for fresh powder. The old stop and smell the roses line.
Adam proved to be knowledgeable in the local history,wildlife and just the perfect place to snap the right photo. I had the pleasure of going on both a full and half day wildlife tour with Adam.He shared his love and passion of the outdoors and made the West real. If I am ever back in the area (which I hope to be during the summer) I would not hesitate to call upon Adam,Amber or Izra to make my trip the best trip it could be.

Amber P, Owner at BrushBuck Wildlife Tours - Day Trips, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful and kind words about your BrushBuck tour! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

New York
“All the scenery without the snowmobile!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2009

On a visit to ski Jackson Hole last week, I needed a day off to do something fun with my non-skiing husband. We took the all day Wildlife and Photography Tour with Adam and we both loved it! It was raining when we left the motel, so we were feeling a bit forlorn and soggy, but Adam assured us that he would get us to a place that had sun that day. And he did! We went from the rain, to snow, to beautiful blue skies and gorgeous weather, with lots of wildlife sitings. In addition, Adam was an engaging guide, very knowledgable and full of great stories from his wildlife travels. Many of the folks from my group were going snowmobiling, but I found this a fabulous(and much more affordable) alternative to see a lot of the surrounding countryside and wildlife of Jackson. Highly recommended!

Thank you!