This was our second time staying at the Rustic Inn. Once in the summer and this time in the winter. We fell in love with this place. The customer service is second to none. The rooms are fantastic. They have a fire place in them. They provide Molten Brown soaps, shampoos, etc. which are our favorite! My only complaint with them is the walls are a little thin so you can hear your neighbors. The Inn has an incredible breakfast buffet that we enjoyed each morning. It's also only a few blocks from downtown, making it easy to walk anywhere. They have shuttles that will pick you up and take you to the airport. It's right across the street from the a visitor center and the elk refuge. Overall, I think it would be hard to find a better place to stay while in Jackson. If we come back again, we will be staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY