My husband and I came to this resort for our anniversary and stayed in the new Spa Suites. There were many nice things about the resort which include the beautiful grounds, location within walking distance to downtown Jackson, convenient shuttle service to and from the airport, excellent food, great breakfast (included in room rate), nice wine selection and cellar, knowledgeable butlers, and gorgeous suite. We stayed in a balcony spa suite and booked a massage for our 2nd day there. The website describes the spa as "Jackson's finest" with a "state of the art" steam room. This is very misleading and we did not have a good experience. First of all the spa is in the basement and is very small. Both my husband and I had excellent therapists but had far from a relaxing and tranquil experience. My husband actually had someone vacuuming around him as he waited for his treament. The waiting area is right next to 2 of the treatment rooms. During my massage, I could hear people stomping around on the top floor and loud talking in the waiting area. The changing rooms are very small and there is not a single wall hook to hang robes/towels ect. The steam room and sauna are in a hallway and are coed and not private. Other clients and spa staff are literally walking past and can look right at you while you are in there. The facility just opened, so I guess there are some kinks to work out, but I've never had that happen at a spa before and I have been to many. The final thing I will mention (I believe this was a miscommunication) is that we received a call at 9:30 pm stating that a photographer would be walking though our suite in 2 minutes to put lighting on our balcony. My husband and I were in our robes and relaxing at this time, as we were out all day and most of the evening. This was very disruptive and upsetting. I did voice my concerns to our butler and requested a call from management to explain, which I did not get. The resort did give us a free dinner in their bistro, which was great, but didn't quite make up for it. Will probably not stay here again given the price. Hopefully things will improve with time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY