Spent two nights here July 2014. Well appointed, quiet, and very convenient to the Tetons and YNP as well as downtown Jacksonville. Especially liked the porch and rocking chairs where we hung out with family (two families, 6 kids). Pool and hot tub were decent, though located near the street. The bathroom "door" (actually a heavy curtain) was a unique way to separate the bathroom from the bedroom. Friendly service and very good breakfast. Bit pricey than others, but likely to stay there again.
Regarding family attractions will definitely come back to YNP and the Tetons (great wildlife and scenery), Goosewing Ranch was stellar, but will skip the "gunfight" in downtown Jackson (budget NY actors trying to play cowboy in a poor story line) and the ridiculously over-priced, under delivered rodeo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Splendia, Priceline, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY