My husband and I reserved a king creek side cabin which was lovely and quiet. The room was quite comfortable and decorated with an appropriate western theme. We enjoyed walking the deck spanning the creek, which was home to two otters, every morning. The hotel included breakfast in the price, which was convenient since we wanted to get to the Grand Teton Park early each day. The hotel is minutes by car from the park's visitor center and within walking distance of the town of Jackson, so it was perfectly situated for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY