My room was spacious, clean and very cozy. I like the gas log fireplace just in front of the beds.
The hotel is beautiful and clean. The staff is awesome! They do their best for answering to your requests and make you very happy.
At my arrival, I needed a medication, the front desk offered to drop me off with the shuttle to the K-mart based a few miles away...then picked me up on a simple call!
The Bistro where I had dinner had a simple but good menu. Trout was delicious as the cheese plate. The bartender was very nice, as the front desk and the shuttle drivers.
I will keep an excellent souvenir of this place and will stay again at the Rustic Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY