We always wanted to stay here in Jackson. We finally did during our trip in January. Overall, it was a fine place to stay. The cabins are nice with very cool elk light fixture. The beds were comfortable. We liked having a couch in the cabin. Breakfast was good- excellent bacon. The hotel bar is nice as well. Room was spacious.
Just a few improvements:
We could not get our heated floors to work so the floor was extremely cold. The shower was also difficult to get the temp right. We were disappointed that our room wasn't made up when we returned from lunch at 1:30. Really would have preferred to have the bed made up more quickly.
Note: they do charge a resort fee in addition to the room charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY