“Always wanted to stay here....” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole

You added Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole to your Saves list
Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   475 N. Cache, Jackson, WY 83001   |
Special Offer
Reserve Direct Best Rate
Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in Jackson
arkansastraveler74
“Always wanted to stay here....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

We always wanted to stay here in Jackson. We finally did during our trip in January. Overall, it was a fine place to stay. The cabins are nice with very cool elk light fixture. The beds were comfortable. We liked having a couch in the cabin. Breakfast was good- excellent bacon. The hotel bar is nice as well. Room was spacious.

Just a few improvements:
We could not get our heated floors to work so the floor was extremely cold. The shower was also difficult to get the temp right. We were disappointed that our room wasn't made up when we returned from lunch at 1:30. Really would have preferred to have the bed made up more quickly.

Note: they do charge a resort fee in addition to the room charge.

• Stayed January 2013
Courtney H, Manager at Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write us a review. Most of our cabin floor heating elements have been shut off due to a malfunction that cannot be fixed without tearing up the tile. We apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and are currently addressing the issue. I also apologize that your room was not serviced before you were expecting. Our housekeeping cleans all 155 rooms everyday from 7:00am-5:00pm. They do run on a set schedule, but if the scheduled daily time for service for your specific room is not to your liking, guests are welcome to request a different time and we will do our best to accommodate. We hope to see you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
Union Springs, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed at The Rustic Inn at Jackson Hole in January 2013. The setting was breathtaking, the service impeccable, and the room cozy. I did my homework on hotels before booking The Rustic Inn, and was not disappointed. The Rustic Inn provided us a shuttle from the airport, in which the driver was friendly and informative. When we arrived to the property, we were in awe. Our room, which was a creek side king room, was clean, cozy, and had an awesome view. Every day we were greeted by wildlife, such as mule deer, otter, and water fowl. The breakfast buffet each morning was delicious, and just the icing on the cake. I would recommend The Rustic Inn to anyone. Our stay there was one of a lifetime!

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for choosing Rustic Inn for your winter getaway! It is great to hear that you were able to observe the beautiful wildlife by the creek! Come back during the summer to relax and view the wildlife from our creekside fire pits!
Fish Camp
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We reserved 4 rooms for 3 nights. Unfortunately, the friend that actually organized the trip and chose the Rustic Inn got sick and unable to make the trip. (This is heartbreaking, because she is from Florida and this is her annual snowmobile get-away!) Get Well Kathy!!

Our rooms were excellent, the food fantastic and the customer service outstanding. We had the complimentary breakfast each day and it was exceptional! We also had dinner in the wine cellar, which was such a memorable setting and the food was perfect.

The only glitch came when our flights home were cancelled and we somehow were charged for the transportation to the airport, that had been cancelled the night before. The Rustic Inn management stepped up and were able to get the charges reversed. Thank-you to all of you, for our excellent stay and excellent customer service!

If you want to stay at a place that knows what the "Hospitality" Industry is all about, just pick The Rustic Inn.

Room Tip: Our room was toward the back, very quite and perfect for us. One group of friends were near the hot...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Courtney H, Manager at Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
It is very unfortunate that your friend was unable to join you, but we are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay! Our wine cellar is a beautiful, romantic place to enjoy a great meal from our Bistro and we are happy that you were able to experience the space. We are also pleased we were able to assist you with the transportation charges...we knew it was not your fault that your flight was cancelled! Thank you for your review. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again (next time WITH your friend!).
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Our party of four friends so enjoyed our stay with Rustic Inn and Spa in Jackson Hole, Wy! So very special! We were not ready for our five day adventure to be over! Our room was wonderful facing the pool located nicely for all the great stuff,Hot tub,sauna,and that Breakfast Buffet, you couldn't beat it with a stick,best bacon I've ever had and I'm a carolina girl! Everyone was so helpful,Harrison,Shawn,and Forest were always ready to drive us for dinner or touring, I would say from our arrival and pickup at the airport by Harrison on Thursday till our departure on Tuesday our stay was perfect, everyone we came in contact with from our Bartender to the wonderful Ladies who made our room look brand New each morning, our Chef and the Staff in the Lobby who wold make all our reservations. The entire Inn was always plesant we were busy with exciting tours everyday and it was so nice to return to a warm comfortable atmosphere and plan our evening out. I look foward to taking my husband next trip as he has only traveled to wy in summer,the winter has so many special adventures to share! Yes, I love my carolina's but I would highly recommend a snow adventure in Wy and a stay with Rustic Inn! Julia B

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I know I have reviewed this resort three times before but I feel great customer service should be rewarded. The staff is top notch. Sean, the bartender, makes a great cocktail. The hot tub is wonderful and surrounded by pine trees lit up with lights. The sauna is right next to it, so on a cold night you can change in the sauna and leave your clothes and towels inside and they will be toasty warm for you walk back to the cabin. The owner (Jeremy) is hands on. He is there every day and he is relaxed and converses with his guests. They will drive you wherever you want to go so leave the rental behind and have fun in town. We rent the Creekside cabins and we are never disappointed with the wildlife right outside our cabin. Mule deer and otters! The beds are soooo comfortable and the rooms are spotless. My sister in law had a massage and she said it was wonderful. But, the kicker of it all is the breakfast! There is no place in town that you will receive a better breakfast and it is included with your stay! They have done some beautiful improvements to the creek in a restoration project and they added more cabins and parking. Trust me when I say the Rustic Inn never disappoints.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for another kind review! We always enjoy having you stay with us and looking forward to seeing you again!
Reva, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you want to stay in a great place in Wyoming you have to stay at the Rustic Inn and Spa at Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
The staff is unbelievable. Always wanting to help in anyway possible.
Rooms were cleaned everyday.
My wife and I was over joyed how we were treated our 5 days there.
I recommend everyone please give them a try and you won't be disaapointed.
Thanks to all the staff at Rustic Inn and Spa.

Room Tip: Stay in one of the cabins out back of office.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
TEXAS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I spent a week there in early December 2012. We could not have asked for more. The hotel and staff exceeded any expectations we could have had. Our suite was right on the creek with a little waterfall break. Upon opening the cabin door we were greeted with rose petals strewn everywhere, A beautiful huge floral arrangement ,chilled wine, a bucket of beer on ice, a fruit and cheese plate and chocolate covered strawberries.

We had lots of contact with the staff prior to arriving, they booked all our ski trips and excursions. Anywhere we wanted to go someone from the hotel was happy to take us and pick us up. They gave great ideas of places to eat and sites to see.

My husband is the skier in the family within 5 minutes they had a guy come fit him for ski's and boots and deliver them.

Everyday our room was cleaned and fresh molton brown toiletries were restocked, extra towels were left when we needed them we wanted for nothing.

The bar in the hotel was great as well. We made several friends during our stay and would homestead the bar for apres ski. Where we were introduced to Wyoming Whiskey as well as an array of fabulous other cocktails.

I needed to find a place that sold wild game and could ship it home for me..It wasnt 2 minutes and the staff knew of 2 places and we got it done.

The day before we were leaving I asked if they could take me to a Nursing Home so I could give my beautiful flower arrangement to a lonely senior, they drove me there and waited for me.

There was nothing I asked for that they didnt do and make ten timnes better than I could have expected.

While there we also used the spa. I had the fabulous rose wrap and my hiusband had a full body massage. The girls were great.

Also right outside of our cabin 3 deer non chalantly would come to visit.

We have already planned to stay there again making it a yearly destination.

Room Tip: Creek side but I am not giving you my room number cause it was perfect and thats the one Im rebookin...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole? Share your experiences!