My husband and I stayed at The Rustic Inn at Jackson Hole in January 2013. The setting was breathtaking, the service impeccable, and the room cozy. I did my homework on hotels before booking The Rustic Inn, and was not disappointed. The Rustic Inn provided us a shuttle from the airport, in which the driver was friendly and informative. When we arrived to the property, we were in awe. Our room, which was a creek side king room, was clean, cozy, and had an awesome view. Every day we were greeted by wildlife, such as mule deer, otter, and water fowl. The breakfast buffet each morning was delicious, and just the icing on the cake. I would recommend The Rustic Inn to anyone. Our stay there was one of a lifetime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing, lounge & seasonal patio featuring modern American cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (based on availability from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY