We have traveled to Jackson Hole many times over the years. A couple of years ago we just got fed up with the staff and rooms at the Wort and looked for anything else. We found the Rustic Inn through a recommendation of some friends and love it. The bulk of the rooms are cabins...they actually look like single wide trailer homes, but once you open the door you find a beautiful, well appointed room. Couch, table and chairs, King bed and a great bathroom with a heated tile floor, large shower etc. Breakfast is included and is good.
The folks there are very nice too. Great value.
- Also Known As:
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole Hotel
- Rustic Inn Creekside Resort And Spa At Jackson Hole WY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free airport shuttle (7am – 11pm - requires 24 hour advance booking), complimentary hot gourmet breakfast buffet, heated outdoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, sauna, spa treatment rooms, gym, seasonal fishing for children age 17 and under, lounge & seasonal patio featuring Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, wine cellar, room service, double pillowtop mattresses, fine linens, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access, surround sound and spa. In superior luxury cabins 24 hour concierge, bellman service, complimentary winter ski shuttles To Teton Village: 8:15am & 9:30am, From Teton Village: 3:30pm & 5:00 pm, downtown courtesy car (available from 7am until 11pm). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Charlestowne Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.